A weak jawline or a small, recessed chin can make your facial features seem out of balance. This could lead to low self-esteem.
Facial implants placed by Dr. Christopher Hove at his Paoli, PA, cosmetic surgery practice can enhance your looks and confidence.
Hove Center for Facial Plastic Surgery is the top destination in the Philadelphia Main Line for facial implants.
What Are Facial Implants?
Facial implants are a terrific option for patients who desire a stronger, sharper jawline or better-defined cheekbones.
Facial implants are inserted into the chin and cheek areas through discreet incisions. Once in place, facial implants enhance the contours of your face and complement the definition and symmetry of your other facial features.
Before and After Chin Augmentation
Worried About Implant Costs? Financing Is Available
Dr. Hove wants everyone to look and feel their best, regardless of budget concerns, so our warm and welcoming practice offers CareCredit® financing. CareCredit helps patients manage out-of-pocket costs with low-interest monthly payment plans.
The Hove Center for Facial Plastic Surgery
Why We Are the "Go To" Destination
for Facial Implants
Dr. Hove is nationally known for delivering consistently attractive results with a natural non-surgical appearance. Each procedure is customized to achieve your desired results.
Dr. Hove received subspecialty facial plastic surgery education at Stanford University, where he was taught by a founding member of his specialty’s academy. Dr. Hove also served as a clinical instructor at Stanford.
Our doctor is certified in facial plastic surgery and head/neck surgery, meaning he has received more specialized training than non-certified surgeons.
Other plastic surgeons refer patients to Dr. Hove for difficult cosmetic or reconstructive cases. Industry experts use his anatomy illustrations in prestigious medical journals and nationwide lectures.
ExperiencedDr. Hove has been practicing facial plastic surgery for nearly two decades.
Focuses Only on Facial Procedures
Dr. Hove is a plastic surgeon who is solely focused on facial procedures. Your facial enhancement will receive 100 percent of his skills and training.
Patients appreciate that many facial implant procedures can be done at our Main Line surgical practice without sedation or general anesthesia. This avoids hospital stays and related costs.
Interested in Facial Implants? Schedule a Free Consultation Today
Our Philadelphia Main Line practice now offers in-office and video appointments if you are unable to visit our physical location in Paoli, PA. Contact us by completing the form below to arrange to discuss implants in more detail.
5-Star Thanks from Dr. Hove's Happy Patients "Kind and caring with his patients."
I was very pleased with the patient care, bedside manner of Dr. Hove and treatment outcomes of my daughter’s surgery. I am a healthcare provider and have experience dealing with many physicians and surgeons and I can honestly say Dr. Hove is an excellent practitioner who is kind and caring with his patients. Covid has made it really difficult on healthcare providers and Dr. Hove’s office strives to do their best under these very challenging circumstances.View on Google
Dr. Hove and his team are great! Dr. Hove has incredible credentials and expertise. My results are beautiful. Dr. Hove closely listened to my goals, and my results are exactly what I wanted. My friends who had the same procedure done before me with other doctors in New York City wished they had gone to Dr. Hove after seeing my results. He was there throughout the entire process to address any concerns and to ensure that I was comfortable. His staff is also extremely kind and professional! I highly recommend this practice!View on Google
How and Where Is Treatment Done?
We are located in the Philadelphia Main Line community of Paoli, PA. At a glance, here's what you need to know about facial implant surgery:
- Dr. Hove will insert your implant through a small, easily concealed incision.
- Depending on the procedure, local anesthesia is all that is needed for your comfort.
- Many surgical procedures are performed at his state-of-the-art COVID-19 compliant practice.
Facial Implants Placed by Dr. Howe
Dr. Howe only uses high-quality implants made of stable FDA-approved material such as solid silicone or ePTFE, aka Gore-Tex®. These amazing materials feel just like part of your normal bone structure.
- A small or recessed chin can easily tip the facial balance toward the nose or upper face. Often this gives a perception that the nose is too large, when in fact, the nose is completely proportionate to the face, and the chin just needs “a little help.”
- A chin implant can restore that harmony. Inserting a chin implant is straightforward, and can be performed quickly through a small incision under the chin or inside the lip. If done alone, this often requires just local anesthesia.
- Dr. Hove will take measurements and use a custom mold for the best size and shape required for your anatomy.
- The procedure is completely reversible if you change your mind. The satisfaction rate with chin implants is very high and, to date, Dr. Hove has never removed a chin implant because a patient was dissatisfied with the result.
Reasons for Cheek Augmentation
Usually, Dr. Hove uses cheek augmentation in one of two circumstances:
- When a patient seeks to correct lower eyelid “bags,” but in fact, the cheekbones are just weak or recessed.
- When a patient wants to restore lost cheek volume to bring back a youthful appearance to the midface.
The Cheek Implant Procedure
Depending on your anatomy, the cheek implants can be inserted through an incision hidden in the lower eyelid or inside the upper lip.
Like chin implants, Dr. Hove uses his artistic and surgical skills to custom-size the implants to complement your natural features.
This procedure typically requires sedation or general anesthesia.
First-Class Facial Plastic Surgery On Philadelphia's Main Line
"Dr. Hove and his team are incredible. They took such good care of me before, during and after my procedure. I would recommend this practice to any friend or family member. Lastly, I LOVE my results." Amy Slutzky