A weak jawline or a small, recessed chin can make your facial features seem out of balance. This could lead to low self-esteem.
Facial implants placed by Dr. Christopher Hove at his cosmetic surgery practice can enhance your look and restore your confidence.
Why is the Hove Center for Facial Plastic Surgery the top destination in Main Line, PA, for facial implants?
Before and After Chin Augmentation
Worried about Costs? Financing Is Available
Dr. Hove wants everyone to look and feel their best, regardless of budget concerns, so our warm and welcoming practice offers CareCredit® financing. CareCredit helps patients manage out-of-pocket costs with low-interest monthly payment plans.
The Hove Center for Facial Plastic Surgery Why We Are the "Go To" Destination for Facial Implants
Dr. Hove is nationally known for delivering consistently attractive results with a natural non-surgical appearance. Each procedure is customized to achieve your desired results.
Dr. Hove received subspecialty facial plastic surgery education at Stanford University, where he was taught by a founding member of his specialty’s academy. Dr. Hove also served as a clinical instructor at Stanford.
Our doctor is certified in facial plastic surgery and head/neck surgery, meaning he has received more specialized training than non-certified surgeons.
Other plastic surgeons refer patients to Dr. Hove for difficult cosmetic or reconstructive cases. Industry experts use his anatomy illustrations in prestigious medical journals and nationwide lectures.
ExperiencedDr. Hove has been practicing facial plastic surgery for nearly two decades.
Focuses Only on Facial Procedures
Dr. Hove is a plastic surgeon who is solely focused on facial procedures. Your facial enhancement will receive 100 percent of his skills and training.
Patients appreciate that many facial implant procedures can be done at our surgical practice without sedation or general anesthesia. This avoids hospital stays and related costs.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
5-Star Thanks from Dr. Hove's Happy Patients "...His results are the best - natural and enhancing..."
Dr. Hove and his team are incredible. They took such good care of me before, during and after my procedure. I would recommend this practice to any friend or family member. Lastly, I LOVE my results.View on Google
Dr. Hove is such a caring, talented facial plastic surgeon. He really listens. Several of my colleagues are his patients and they all agree - his results are the best - natural and enhancing. His team are first rate.View on Google
How and Where Is Treatment Done?
We are located in the Greater Main Line area community of Paoli, PA. At a glance, here's what you need to know about treatment:
- Dr. Hove will insert your implant through a small, easily camouflaged incision.
- Depending on the procedure, local anesthesia is all that is needed for your comfort.
- Many surgical procedures are performed at his state-of-the-art COVID-19 compliant practice.
Facial Implants Placed by Dr. Howe
Dr. Howe only uses high-quality implants made of stable FDA-approved material such as solid silicone or ePTFE, aka Gore-Tex®. These amazing materials feel just like part of your normal bone structure.
- A small or recessed chin can easily tip the facial balance toward the nose or upper face. Often this gives a perception that the nose is too large, when in fact, the nose is completely proportionate to the face, and the chin just needs “a little help.”
- A chin implant can restore that harmony. Inserting a chin implant is straightforward, and can be performed quickly through a small incision under the chin or inside the lip. If done alone, this often requires just local anesthesia.
- Dr. Hove will take measurements and use a custom mold for the best size and shape required for your anatomy.
- The procedure is completely reversible if you change your mind. The satisfaction rate with chin implants is very high and, to date, Dr. Hove has never removed a chin implant because a patient was dissatisfied with the result.
Usually, Dr. Hove uses cheek augmentation in one of two circumstances:
- When a patient seeks to correct lower eyelid “bags,” but in fact, the cheekbones are just weak or recessed.
- When a patient wants to restore lost cheek volume to bring back a youthful appearance to the midface.
- Depending on your anatomy, the cheek implants can be inserted through an incision hidden in the lower eyelid or inside the upper lip.
- Like chin implants, Dr. Hove uses his artistic and surgical skills to custom-size the implants to fit your specific anatomy.
- This procedure typically requires sedation or general anesthesia.